Anatomy and Pathology Museum e-resource
Every specimen on display in the Anatomy and Pathology Museum at the Royal College of Surgeons of England is now available for members to study online via a new e-resource.
The e-resource includes the same amazing range of materials you’d find in the on-site collections of human tissue:
- Anatomy – over 300 anatomy specimens, covering key anatomical structures. With photographs, explanatory text and labelled diagrams, including a selection of interactive images that allow users to test themselves.
- Pathology – over 500 pathology specimens with photographs, explanatory text and accompanying detailed case histories. Includes common surgical pathologies and rare conditions.
Previously only available when visiting the Anatomy and Pathology Museum at our College building in London, this e-resource is now available to all RCS England members via the College’s Virtual Learning Environment (VLE).
To access the e-resource, you will need to log in:
- Have an account with RCS England? Log in with your usual username and website password.
- Forgotten your password? Reset your password
- Not logged on before? Set up your password
If you have any problems accessing or using the resource, please contact email@example.com