Please enter both an email address and a password.

Account login

Need to reset your password?  Enter the email address which you used to register on this site (or your membership/contact number) and we'll email you a link to reset it. You must complete the process within 2hrs of receiving the link.

We've sent you an email

An email has been sent to Simply follow the link provided in the email to reset your password. If you can't find the email please check your junk or spam folder and add to your address book.


An overseas, non–European Economic Area (EEA) dentist seeking entry to the UK with the intention of working as a general practitioner (GP) in the NHS general practice or of providing private dental services, would need full registration with the General Dental Council (GDC) and entry clearance to the UK.

Commissioning Boards are responsible for providing Primary Care dental treatment at the local level. It is not possible to set up an NHS General Dental Practice without the agreement of the local Commissioning Board.

There are currently different regional employment procedures if you want to work in NHS general dental practice in England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland.

Dentists who wish to practise in the Republic of Ireland must register with the Dental Council of Ireland. The Republic of Ireland is a separate EEA country which has its own procedures and conditions.

Share this page: