Please enter both an email address and a password.

Account login

Need to reset your password?  Enter the email address which you used to register on this site (or your membership/contact number) and we'll email you a link to reset it. You must complete the process within 2hrs of receiving the link.

We've sent you an email

An email has been sent to Simply follow the link provided in the email to reset your password. If you can't find the email please check your junk or spam folder and add to your address book.

Requirements for Newly Qualified EEA citizens wishing to work in NHS GDP

In order to work in an NHS general dental practice as an associate or principal, a dentist must be entitled to work in the UK, have full registration with the General Dental Council, have dental indemnity and be on the Performers List for the area in which they will be working.

Newly qualified EEA dentists are not legally required to undertake foundation training. However, not having a Performer Number may limit your employment opportunities in dentistry.

Before travelling to the UK, you are advised to obtain clinical experience in the country where you graduated to enhance your employability.

Share this page: